When you sleep better, you feel better.
Does this describe you or someone you know?
- Tried various lotions and sprays without sustainable success
- Relationship suffering due to partner’s lack of sleep
- You get tired easily, become lethargic and easily irritable
- Complains continually about being tired and gets irritable easily.
- Socially embarrassed when having to sleep in new surroundings such as on holiday or with friends.
- Partner tells you that you are a habitual snorer
- Partner frequently goes into another room for uninterrupted night’s sleep
Consultations are with medical nurse practitioners and the procedure is performed by a specialist ENT consultant.
It is, however, worth noting that to be eligible for treatment, patients must have a BMI of 30 or less and not suffer from sleep apnoea or insulin-dependent diabetes. If you are unsure about this or would like more advice, please call one of our clinics or request a call back using the contact form on the right.
Our ENT consultant, who is also on the specialist register, can help patients to stop snoring using an established radio frequency technique. This is less traumatic to the patient than traditional surgery or laser ablation, and achieves the same results.
The Benefits of Stop Snoring Surgery:
- Enables patients to retain their uvula
- Same day, one off treatment – patients are usually in the clinic for roughly two to three hours.
- Highly effective treatment performed successfully since 2004
- Long term solution
- Inexpensive and affordable compared to traditional invasive surgical or laser ablative methods.
- Relatively painless – a huge improvement on traditional surgery or laser ablation
Causes Of Snoring
Snoring is often related to a physical obstruction to your breathing during sleep….
Radio Frequency Snoring Treatment
Radio frequency for snoring is a simple outpatient procedure…
Snoring and its Impact
Millions of people in the UK suffer from snoring and it is responsible for countless sleepless nights…